300g chocolate biscuits ( I used choc filled oreos)
50g dark chocolate
150g white mini marshmallows
60ml Crème De Mente
60ml White Crème De Cacao
– Add ingredients for the base in a food processor and blend until a nice crumble forms
– Pour mix into a spring for tin or loose bottom flan tin and press to form and even base. Place in the fridge while you prepare the filling
– In a small saucepan add the marshmallow and milk and place on low heat. Continue to stir until marshmallows have dissolved.
– Pour mallow mix into a bowl and add the liquor and whisk together. Set aside to cool slightly
– In the meantime add the cream into a separate bowl and whisk til you get soft peaks
– Pour mallow mix into the cream and stir until combined. Pour into the biscuit base and chill until set. Allow a couple of hours or do it the night before.
This recipe was inspired by Nigella Lawson, but beware as it is very tasty and you may not want to share.